The UNILIFT KP is a lightweight, single-stage pumpwith a semi-open impeller. They are designed for liquidtransfer and pumping of drain water and grey wastewatercontaining particles up to a size of Ø10.
All UNILIFT KP pumps are mostly made of stainless steel, with a stainlesssteel sleeve for cooling during operation. The pumps aresmall and handy, suitable for permanent installation or asa portable pump. The suction strainer at the bottom of thepump prevents particles larger than the pump is designedfor from entering. The suction strainer is clipped on to thepump housing for easy removal, in case of maintenance.
All UNILIFT KP pumps can be supplied withor without float switch, for automaticor manual operation.
- Domestic wastewater
- Lightweight and robust - The KP is a lightweight pump designed specifically fordrainage jobs. Its stainless steel surface makes it robust,durable and corrosion free, which reduces maintenance to an absolute minimum.
- Wet runner - The pump is designed with a canned rotor, whichhermetically seals the rotor from the stator. This eliminates the need for a shaft seal, making the pump highly reliable and service friendly.
- Prevention of backflow - An optional non-return flap valve can be fitted in the outlet inorder to prevent backflow when the pump stops operating.
- Thermal overload protection - The single-phase version is effectively protected against anyaccidental overload, by built-in thermal protection. This means that no additional motor protection is required.
- Auto-restart - In case the motor cuts out due to thermal overload, the motorautomatically starts again when it has cooled to normal temperature.
- Handy and easily transportable - The carry handle mounted on the pump housing makesit handy and easily transportable.
- Option for automatic operation - The pumps are available with float switches for automatic on/off operation between two liquid levels or with vertical float for operation in confined areas.
- Lightweight and robust
- Wet runner
- Prevention of backflow
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center