The UNILIFT CC is a lightweight single-stage drainagepump with a semi-open impeller. They are designed forpumping drain water and grey wastewater containingparticles up to a size of up to 10 mm. The suction strainerat the bottom of the pump prevents particles larger thanthe pump is designed for from entering. The strainer ismade of stainless steel, while the main pump parts, e.g.the sleeve and pump housing, are made of mouldedcomposite materials.
The UNILIFT CC can pump down toa water level of 3 mm above the floor by removing thestrainer and can be used in permanent installations oras a portable pump.
- Domestic wastewater
Features and benefits
- Prevention of backflow - The pump is supplied with an adapter and a non-return valveto prevent backflow through the pump when it stops.
- Robust design - The materials of the pump ensure excellent corrosionresistance. Furthermore, the CC 7 and 9 have a built in V-ringmechanical shaft seal which offers wear resistanceand a long operating life.
- Thermal overload protection - The single-phase version is effectively protected against anyaccidental overload, by built-in thermal protection. This meansthat no additional motor protection is required. Auto-restartIn case the motor cuts out due to thermal overload, the motorautomatically starts again when it has cooled to normaltemperature.
- Handy and easily transportable - The light weight of the pump and the carry handle mountedon the housing make it handy and easily transportable.
- Automatic operation- The pump has a float switch for automatic on/off operationbetween two liquid levels.
- Prevention of backflow
- Robust Design
- Thermal overload protection
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center