Grundfos SP submersible pumps are renowned for their high efficiency and reliability throughout the range. Made entirely of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, SP pumps are ideal for a wide variety of applications.
Grundfos SP pumps represent state-of-the-art hydraulic design. Built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand, the SP pumps provide low long-term costs and high operating reliability regardless of the application.
The Grundfos SP range offers high efficiency, high resistance to sand and other abrasives, motor burnout protection, and easy maintenance. A complete monitoring and control system is available for constant optimisation of the pumping system.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Groundwater supply to waterworks
- Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture
- Groundwater lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Industrial applications.
Features and benefits
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- 100 % stainless steel inside and outside
- Sand resistant
- Resistant to aggressive water
- Motor burnout protection
- Dry-running protection
- Monitoring, protection and communication via the MP 204 protection unit and the R100 remote control.
- High efficiency
- Complete range of pumps and motors
Home and Garden Range Brochure
Find out about the full range of pumps available for use around the home and garden - water supply, pressure boosting, wastewater & drainage, hot water & water circulation.
Submersible Systems: Strength, ...
A complete SP system optimises performance and energy efficiency in any application. All components are developed to work perfectly together.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center