What is an Energy Check?
To realise the hidden savings in your pumps, we offer a free Energy Check. By simple inspection of your pump installation we calculate potential savings and make suggestions for high performing,energy efficient solutions.
A free report is included with every Energy Check detailing your current pump installation and operation costs and how you can improve it to realise the savings.
How can an Energy Check benefit your business?
The Energy Check gives you a better understanding of your pump installation and the potential savings that can be made.
Did you know that 85% of the pump life-cycle cost is related to the daily operation of the pump?
Any installation with old, oversized, inefficient or unsuitable pumps is likely to hide this kind of savings – and the Energy Check helps you discover the potential.
• Typically 30-50 % reductions in energy costs
• Short pay-back time (1-5 years)
• Reduced risk related to increasing energy prices
• Reduced operating and maintenance costs
• Reliable operation
• Low failure rates
• Reduced down-time
• Reduced repair costs
• Typically 30% reduction of CO2 emissions
• Improve your business’ green image
• Compliance with energy regulation