DOUBLE WARRANTY at No Extra Cost
We are so confident our pumps are the most reliable on the market that we are offering free DOUBLE WARRANTY to customers who purchase an eligible pump* from a participating Grundfos Authorised Dealer store during the promotional period (1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019).
Below is an overview of the eligible pumps;
- 3" Submersible Pumps (SQNE)
- ALL Grundfos 4" Submersible Pumps (SP & SPA)
- Selected Grundfos Domestic Pressure Systems (CME Booster, CM Booster Self-Priming, CM-PS, SCALA2)
- Selected Grundfos Domestic Wastewater Pumps (SOLOLIFT2 & UNILIFT [KP, AP12, AP35, AP50])
*To view the full listing of eligible pumps by model name, please click here.
Find a Participating Dealer Near You
The DOUBLE WARRANTY offer is only available through participating Authorised Grundfos Dealers only.
All online purchases are strictly excluded from the promotion.
Use our Dealer Locator to find your nearest participating Authorised Grundfos Dealer in your area.
CLICK HERE to find your Local Particpating Dealer
Do I Need to Register for DOUBLE WARRANTY?
PURCHASES FROM 1 APRIL 2018 - 31 MARCH 2019
All eligible pumps* purchased from a participating Authorised Grundfos Dealer during 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019 do not need to be registered.
Simply keep a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
Pressure Boosting Pumps
If you’re looking for a pump solution for your rainwater harvesting applications, whether it’s for whole of home supply or garden irrigation, look no further than the great range of Grundfos pressure boosters.
Choose from a variety of pump solutions, including:
- self-priming options for pumping from below ground water sources
- variable speed options that adjust according to water demand to deliver constant water pressure at the tap
- all in one units with integrated motor, tank and non-return valve
Receive DOUBLE WARRANTY (2 years standard + 2 years extra) on eligible pressure booting pumps (SCALA2, CME Booster, CM-PS and CM Booster Self-Priming) through participating Grundfos Authorised Dealers.
Wastewater & Drainage Pumps
If you need to get rid of floodwater or water from swimming pools, tanks and ponds, or if you need to install extra bathroom facilities remote from the main sewer, Grundfos has the right solution.
Choose from a variety of pumps solutions, including:
- grinders / macerators to grind and evacuate sewage
- lifting stations for discharging domestic effluent
- drainage pumps with varying particle handling capabilities for both fixed or portable use
Receive DOUBLE WARRANTY (2 years standard + 2 years extra) on eligible wastewater and drainage pump ((SOLOLIFT2 & UNILIFT [KP, AP12, AP35, AP50]) through participating Grundfos Authorised Dealers. T&C’s apply.
If you’re looking for a pump upgrade for your existing bore, or looking for an quality, efficient solution for a new bore, look no further than the proven range of Grundfos submersible pumps.
Receive DOUBLE WARRANTY (3 years standard + 3 years extra) on eligible submersible pumps (3" Submersible Pumps [SQNE] and ALL Grundfos 4" Submersible Pumps [SP & SPA] through participating Grundfos Authorised Dealers. T&C’s apply.